The Advocates Scholarship
At The Advocates law firm, we are committed to continued learning throughout life, and we believe that through education we better ourselves and our communities. Understanding the financial burden higher education can bring to students and their families, we are offering our help to you through our Advocates Scholarship. For further information about what the Advocates consider worthy of a winning essay, please visit our car accident lawyer page.
- Write 300-500 word essay on the following topic:
What are some of the daily problems bicyclists face on the roads? How aware are we of bicyclists and the laws associated with them? How can you contribute to improving awareness and road safety for bicyclists?
- Go to our Instagram page @advocatesinjuryattorneys. Follow us and comment a little bit about yourself, where you’re from, what school you go to, & tag your best schoolmate.
- All prospective or current students enrolled in an accredited university or college, located within the United States may submit an application.
- $1000 is offered biannually
- This scholarship is ongoing, and awards are available biannually
- Fall Term: January 31st
- Spring Term: June 30th
Scholarship Terms and Conditions:
- By submitting your essay, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- Only your email and phone number will be used to contact you concerning the scholarship. We will not provide this information to any 3rd party. Your name and the name of your school may be used if you are selected as a prizewinner, or if you are part of our honorable mentions.
- If you do not fill out all necessary information, you will forfeit your consideration for this scholarship.
- As previously mentioned, if you are selected as the prize winner, we will contact you through email or phone, and the award will be sent to your accredited institution.
- If you are selected as the scholarship winner, we will contact you for a profile photo to be included with your scholarship on our scholarship page.
For additional information and tips concerning what should be written in the essay you submit, please visit our car accident attorney page.
Meet Our Fall 2020 Scholarship Winner
In 2008, my dad was hit by a drunk driver. I woke up, ready to come downstairs, jump onto my parents, and greet them in my typical fashion; we started and ended our days the same way: with laughs, games, and playfulness. But this day, something was different. Instead of my parents greeting me in the living room that morning, it was our neighbors. “Daddy’s been in a bad accident,” “Your mom had to go to the hospital,” “Everything’s going to be just fine, sweetheart.” As a six-year-old, I believed them.