Meet Our Fall 2018 Winner
For decades drunk driving has been a major issue in the United States. On average one person dies every 50 minutes because of drunk driving– that’s 29 people every day. The pain that victims and their families have to deal with are extreme. Safe driving requires the ability to concentrate, make good judgements, and quickly react to situations.
Education is Key!
Here at the Advocates, we believe that higher education is an important part of our society. We understand the financial strain that many students and families of students, face while pursuing that education. In order to give back to our communities, we are offering our Advocates Scholarship. For further information about what the Advocates consider for a winning essay please please visit our car accident page.
- $1000 is offered biannually
- All students either prospective or current, who are enrolled in an accredited institution located within the United States may apply for this scholarship.
- This is ongoing scholarship and awards are offered biannually
- Fall Term: December 10th
- Spring Term: May 20th
- Write 300-500 word essay on the following topic:
How has drunk driving affected car accident victims? What are some of the ways this could be prevented? What can you as an individual do to improve road safety?
Scholarship Terms and Conditions:
- By submitting your essay, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- Only your email and phone number will be used to contact you concerning the scholarship. We will not provide this information to any 3rd Your name and the name of your school may be used if you are selected as a prizewinner, or if you are part of our honorable mentions.
- If you do not fill out all necessary information you will forfeit your consideration for this scholarship.
- As previously mentioned, if you are selected as the prizewinner, we will contact you through email or phone, and the award will be sent to your accredited institution.
- If you are selected as the scholarships winner, we will contact you for a profile photo to be included with your scholarship on our scholarship page.
For additional information and tips concerning what should be written in the essay you submit please visit this page, which can be found here: car accident page.