Table of Content
When you have been involved in a motorcycle accident, you deserve someone who is dedicated to representing your interests. You deserve an Advocate!
Motorcycle accidents can be even more dangerous than car accidents due to the lack of protection for motorcycle riders. If someone is driving recklessly, the damage done to a motorcyclist can potentially be worse than that done to the driver of a normal car. Motorcyclists confront a unique set of challenges that can affect the way they ride. For example, the motorcyclist’s visibility is a general concern. Those on motorcycles are far smaller than a normal car on the road. This can make it easier for a motorcyclist to slip into a car’s blind spot without the car’s driver realizing it. A motorcyclist also has to consider weather conditions and other road hazards differently than a car. The motorcycle accident lawyers at the Advocates Law can help you after your accident. If you were the victim of an accident due to the negligence of another, we can help you determine if you have a case. We will be your greatest resource through this whole process. Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION with an Advocate today!
- Defer your medical bills and prevent their harming your credit
- Help you find rental car that meets your needs
- Refer you to a medical specialist who will help with the healing process
- Assist in locating a good mechanic who can get your motorcycle fixed
- Help recover lost wages stemming from your accident
- Speak with your employer about any concerns you might have
After a motorcycle accident, dealing with the insurance companies can be tough. Often, insurance companies have teams of employees and lawyers who will deal with your claim. This can leave you feeling outmatched and outmanned. These insurance agents deal with these kinds of processes every day. For this reason, these interactions can seem unfair and intimidating. Your lack of knowledge can be a challenge. Hiring a qualified motorcycle crash attorney can help you through this stressful situation. Your Advocate has experience fighting the insurance companies. Having an Advocate on your side can help ensure that your lack of knowledge is not exploited. You can rest assured, knowing your Advocate will fight for you.
- WE PUT PEOPLE FIRST. When you’ve been injured in an accident, we will help take care of your immediate needs. We will help you get back on your feet. After that, all of us can focus on the details of your case.
- STRAIGHT TALK. Dealing with an insurance company can be unfair and intimidating. We understand this complex process and will break it down for you every step of the way.
- EVERYONE WINS. When we help you get a fair settlement, you win. We win too by building a better reputation and earning trust.
Montana is a premier destination spot for motorcyclists. Thousands of riders come to Montana every year to experience “big sky country.” The state offers a diverse landscape, from the eastern farmlands and prairie to the river valleys and mountains. A recent survey of summer tourists reported that ten percent of visitors came via motorcycle. Many of Montana’s highways and roads have received national attention for their alluring beauty. Some notable rides include the Beartooth Highway and the Going-to-the-Sun Road.
Unfortunately, accidents can happen anywhere at any time. If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident near Missoula, Montana, contact the motorcycle accident lawyers at the Advocates Law in Missoula. We have helped thousands of motorcycle clients just like you. Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION today. Complete the form on this page and your Advocate will contact you soon. You deserve an Advocate!
Was this helpful?